Sunday, July 14, 2019

About me






Hello, I am Krithika and welcome to my blog!
I am a twenty-something student who has a thing for old buildings, places of heritage, and pretty doors. Oh, and clicking pictures of the Victoria Memorial during different seasons.
If you are wondering why I chose this name for my blog, it is because my shoes have taken me to all these places and 'dirty shoes' to me is reminiscent of all the memories I have made from travelling. I hope to inspire and encourage you to travel no matter what challenges or difficulties you might face.

You can reach out to me on krithikasaptarishi2497@gmail.com for any suggestions, feedback or even places that you think I should visit already.
Follow me on social media:

INSTAGRAM: krithika_saptarishi

1 comments:

  1. All the very best. Good that you are finally you have taken your passion to next level.

    ReplyDelete